embedded hardware engineer required for a mnc at singaporeSwathi Business Solutions
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
- Hands on Experience with Digital, Analog, and Mixed Signal Design
- Experience working with 8/16/32 bit embedded controllers Freescale, NXP, TI, Atmel etc.
- Identify the right microcontroller / DSP and key BoM for a given application requirement
- Experience with Memory interface such us NAND Flash, SDRAM, DDR etc
- Experience with design of wired and wireless communication interfaces LAN, USB, WiFi, BT/BLE
- Hands on experience with different types of sensors and its signal conditioning Temp, Pressure, Vibration, Experience on front-end amplifier design and ADC interface
- Define PCB design requirements, and provide guidance to PCB engineer.
- Working knowledge of schematic design tools Altium, Cadence, etc.
- Hand-on experience with debug, board bring-up and product level testing
- Develop hardware conforming to CE, UL, EMC/EMI, IPC guidelines and Customer specific procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in developing Documents such as SRS, Design and System architecture documents
- Good verbal communication and documentation
Bachelor in Electronics / Electrical Engineering, micro-processor based circuit design skills.