REGIONAL SALES LEAD
GREY ORANGE PTE LTD
GreyOrange is a venture-backed technology company that is shaping the future of the world by designing and producing innovative robotic products that help other businesses scale. Our 2 products - Butler and Sorter - marry the best of hardware and software to help e-commerce and logistics companies reduce time taken in getting orders to consumers homes, and reduce time taken in replenishing store inventory. The Butler is the most advanced automated storage and order fulfilment system for piece-picking, while the Sorter is the best-in-class one-to-many sortation system for parcel consolidation and routing. We are a fast-growing team of 300+ people across offices in Gurgaon, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, and are actively looking to add to our team in Singapore to better serve our clients in the region.
We are hiring a Regional Sales Lead with proven “hunter” instincts to drive B2B lead generation and opportunity closure for our products in Asia Pacific, with an initial market focus on Greater China and Southeast Asia. You will be one of the flag-bearers of our Asia Pacific sales team and are expected to become an expert on our target industries. You are a self-starter with an attention for detail, strong communication skills and a problem solver. You will be joining the Grey Orange Asia Pacific team that is based out of Singapore.
● Analyze e-commerce and logistics industry trends and client needs.
● Develop and execute upon strategic client account plans, including but not limited to the building of sustainable relationships with leading target industry clients.
● Work with GreyOrange product experts to develop and deliver innovative warehouse automation solutions for our clients.
● Lead and grow a team of sales managers to “hunt” for new sales prospects and close opportunities.
● Provide inputs to Marketing so as to define and execute upon sales campaigns, with the ultimate goal of increasing sales.
● Help develop case studies and references of successful implementations to facilitate scalable sharing of insights with customers across the organisation.
● Work with limited resources, thrive in environments with rapidly-evolving process or structure.
● Bachelors, Masters or MBA.
● 5 - 10 years of regional B2B sales in industry-leading companies in IT, Consulting or Solution Sales track record of building a sales team will be a plus.
● Track record of relationship building across customer organisational levels.
● Excellent analytical, interpersonal and writing skills.
● Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.
● Business Proficiency in English and Mandarin preferred.
● Troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively across time zones and cultures.
● Ready to travel on short notice flexibility to be outstation over weekends will be a plus.
● Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore, or be willing to relocate to Singapore.
(use the button)